Saturday, May 17, 2008

Thailand/Laos Trip: Foot Photos!

In my not-so-recent-anymore Thailand/Laos trip, I had a thing where I took photos of my feet at different places. It's about time I actually put these up somewhere, so here they are!

This is outside a temple, if I remember correctly:

This isn't really a foot shot per se, but it looks cool.

This here is at the Plain of Jars (Site 1) in Laos.

This is at a bus station in Thailand, just before a long and tedious 12 hour bus trip. I dunno why we sat around waiting, because it would've been smarter to use up all of our energy and then get on the bus and sleep away the hours...

This is in Chiang Mai International Airport (who knows, you might stand on this exact spot one day...) waiting for our flight (in the checkin area though).

Next overseas trip I do I'll make it a goal to get a shot of my feet in all situations I'm in, so I can continue this idea.

By the way, I did actually remove those shoes during the trip - they just happened to be more comfortable than my pluggers every single day.

A final foot shot...

None of those are my feet, but it goes to show what motorbiking in rural areas can do to your feet.

No comments: