Monday, October 30, 2006

Programming Languages

Well, yesterday I was happy to see that I was the number 1 most active user on Developer Fusion... Not that that's an achievement! Apart from that, my newest project is a programming language (interpreted, as I couldn't be bothered writing a compiler). It's really simple, and has the same sort of functionality as, say, BASIC... But it's a programming language, and I made it, so that's all that matters.

I've also written an email sending system on my server that connects to small via libgmailer and allows me to send emails without much effort! I also finally got around to making my forms look good with good old CSS so I now have good looking forms (using a bit of a hack... Using a DIV in the background with the input box on top).

Finally, I am continuing to work on my Winsock class - next thing to add to it: server-side stuff! I can't believe I forgot all that! Once that's done, I'm going to write a web server and hope for the best.

Bye for now, not forever...

No comments: